- How can I see Japanese female members’ photos?
- Who can see my profile?
- Is my personal information safe?
- Can I edit my profile?
- Do I have to be officially divorced to become a member?
- Can I terminate my membership anytime?
- How can I contact Japanese female members?
How can I see Japanese female members’ photos?
OZMATCH has three membership categories – Basic Membership, 30 Day Trial Membership and Executive Membership.
The Japanese female members’ photos may only be viewed by our 30 Day Trial Members and Executive Members who have a clear vision to find a Japanese partner and have submitted all of the required documents.
Why can’t Basic members see the Japanese female members’ photos?
It is because Basic members may be people who are interested in Japanese women, but are not 100% sure if they really want to have a serious relationship.
Therefore, in order to protect the privacy of each and every member and to ensure the safety of our Japanese female members, we only show the age, country of residence and their self-introduction to Basic members but no photos.
Who can see my profile?
OZMATCH protects the privacy of its Japanese female members as well as the privacy of its Australian male members. Just as male basic members cannot see Japanese female members’ photos, female basic members cannot see your photos.
Your age, location and bio are visible to all Japanese female members, but your photos and other details are only visible to 30 Day Trial female members and Executive female members.
Is my personal information safe?
OZMATCH treats member’s personal information with utmost care and safety. To this end:
- OZMATCH will never use your personal information for any purpose without your permission.
- Personal information gathered will be kept responsibly and will never be transferred or provided to a third party.
- Personal information (telephone number, address, e-mail address) entered in the personal profile will be kept private and not passed on to other members without your permission.
- All information discussed in consultation is confidential and will not be divulged to any other party.
- If you wish to unsubscribe, personal files will be deleted promptly and your strict confidentiality will be respected.
Can I edit my profile?
Yes, you can, if you are a 30 Day Trial member or an Executive member.
If you are a Basic member and want to edit your profile, please contact us. We will update your profile for you.
Do I have to be officially divorced to become a member?
We don’t want to introduce our members to anyone who is not single yet. We have to protect all members from individuals who are just looking for fun.
However we have had the same question from Australian men who are processing their divorce and we have accepted them after they have been interviewed and submitted the required documents. Their continuing membership depends on the finalisation of their divorce process.
Can I terminate my membership anytime?
Notify us in writing via email and your membership will be canceled.
How can I contact Japanese female members?
OZMATCH is not an online dating service. We are an international personal introduction agency and we protect the privacy of each of our members.
Only those who have passed OZMATCH’s screening process are allowed to meet OZMATCH members, and we only give out contact details if both parties agree.